Buying a Home
Serving the Military Community in Hampton Roads, VA and Northeast, NC
PCSing to a new duty station is tough on military members and their families. Add the task of finding and purchasing a new home and it becomes a significant and often stressful time. Whether you're movng across the country or across town, our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible.
PCSmoves.com is powered by The Real Estate Group and we are proud to serve the unique real estate needs of our active duty military and veteran communities. We are experts in the local real estate market and stand ready to work for you.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, garage?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a VA mortgage lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for the right home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with the professionals at The Real Estate Group will make the process much more efficient!